To enable your computer speakers on Windows 10, you can follow these steps:
- Check that your speakers are properly connected to your computer’s audio port.
- Click on the Start menu and select Settings (gear icon).
- In the Settings window, select System.
- In the System settings, select Sound.
- Under the Output section, make sure that your speakers are selected as the default device.
- If your speakers are not listed or not selected, click on the drop-down menu and select your speakers.
- Test your speakers by playing some audio. You should be able to hear sound coming from your speakers.
- Adjust the volume by using the volume slider under the Output section.
If you are still having issues with your speakers, you may need to troubleshoot further by checking your computer’s audio settings, updating your audio driver, or checking your speaker’s connections.